Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine Cricut Swarm ...

I have the amazing honor of joining my 'bestie' Brynn at her Cricut Swarm held at Scraps Galore today. I'm so stinkin' excited!!! There's a Valentine's swap that I've just finished the cards for and I think they came out delightful and very sassy! So sassy in fact that I named her - Babette. French and Sassy - LOVE IT!! The colors in the pic didn't come out as true as they are in person but, you get the idea. I sparkled the heck out of it with shimmer mist - Et Voila!
I'll have more pics of the projects we make today posted later. Off to get crafty ...



Have an amazingly creative day - Smooches!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea. I am a new follower and love to invite you to my blog for a custom made apron give away. Enter @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete