Friday, April 8, 2011

Paper Flower Class

I'm getting ready for a PAPER FLOWER CLASS over at Willow Creek!! I've been talking about it for months and have made a fabulous collection of fleurs. The class is next Saturday, April 16th from either 10:-1: OR 2:-5:. Call Laura at 291-1556 to reserve your spot. It's going to be so much fun!!! We'll make 13 different types of flowers for $12.00. Patterned paper will vary from samples. Hope y'all can make it! Have a fantastic weekend and keep an eye out for pics from Savvy's 3rd Birthday Party. Think Pink, Black and White - Fabulous! Smooches, Amy

1 comment:

  1. What a fun class!

    I want to let you know that I gave you the Stylish Blogger Award! Head over to my blog for details:

    http://dillybelle.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete